Thursday, January 8, 2009

Mash Up with Fashions from Glam Couture!

As all of you are aware by now, I blog for GLAM COUTURE and since new things in the area of new releases are getting back in the swing of things at a slow start for 2009, I thought that I would play with one of the favorite outfits from GLAM COUTURE and mix and match a few things that I had added from around the grid to compliment one of my favorite animals prints from GLAM COUTURE. I really like the Tiger - Animal Print Dress and since it is winter where I live and very cold.........I just could not bring myself to wear the dress even in SL, but why not add some items to the outfit to make it suitable for wearing in the cold weather.....so I did and here is the results........you are going to have to forgive me as some of these items I have picked up over the last year and a half that I have participated in SL and I really do not know where they came from............here goes...........


To the orginal Animal Print Dress, I added a black shrug from another outfit that went on to the shirt layer as the top from the dress is on the jacket layer........a little layering there......and now my arms will be warm. I added some black tights and had acquired some Tiger patterned boots from Nora Skins (not pictured) when that shop existed....but no longer exist....and I grabbed one of those freebie hairs from Redlic with the cute hat style and the best piece of the outfit was the cute Tiger printed back pack and I am really sorry, but I know if was free, but I cannot remember where I found it.

So if anyone knows where I found this cute backpack........please drop me an IM so that I might inform anyone that would be interested in mashing up this outfit in the same cute style.



Stop by GLAM COUTURE in The Fashion District of Tampa Bay (109/151/23)

http://www.slurl.com/secondlife/Tampa%20Bay/109/141/23

Visit our newest branch of GLAM COUTURE at Casablanca Boulevard (223/210/35)

http://www.slurl.com/secondlife/Casablanca%20Boulevard/223/210/35

No comments: