Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Get Ready for Winter with a new coat!

Things have been rather quiet at Glam Couture in the last week, but I did catch Dave Casanova packing some Glam Couture boxes last night when I dropped by the sim to do my shift of modeling. He did not notice that I was chatting at him as he was busy working away packing the boxes with goodies for us.......but I am sure that he has something exciting in store for us at GLAM COUTURE..........so stayed turned.

With winter approaching we are all starting to think about our fall wardrobe and Glam Couture has a selection of really nice coats available in four very nice colors. The coats are nicely detailed and have little fur collars and they are belted with skirt type attachment to give you that coat that hangs just below all of our attractive little............butts.

Visit Glam Couture at the Fashion District at Tampa Bay 108/172/22.

No comments: