Monday, September 29, 2008

Release your animal instincts!

I happen to love fabrics with animal prints........I love them all - the tiger, leopard, zebra and cheetah. One evening at GLAM COUTURE, Dave Casanova - owner - happened to mention to all standing around that he had some new dresses with the animal prints ready for release.....well, all the models immediately got on their knees and begged Dave to bestow the beauties on them and all the models were then running around the store in the various animal print dresses. The dresses are very well made and all the shading in just the right places and seductively low in the back to provide that sexy, senual look. My favorite is the tiger dress and I model it any chance that I get and I add my tiger boots from Nora (no longer available) to set off the tiger stripes in the dress. Release the animal in you and pick up one of the these beauties at GLAM COUTURE located in TAMPA BAY 111/164/23.

No comments: