Friday, September 26, 2008

Gorgeous Formal Gown!

Last week when I hurried home from RL work (yes, I actually do have a RL job) and jumped into SL as I was in a hurry to get over to the release event at the Tampa Bay sim for some new outfits at GLAM COUTURE, Dave Casanova, the owner, said, "Loxley, throw on this gown and model it for the event." I promptly searched my inventory, because I am a clothes hound - you do not wish to see my inventory - and found the package that Dave had forwarded to me. I quickly put on the Marianna Gown in Silver from GLAM COUTURE and I was in love. (yes, yes.......I know, you hear that I love everything that I wear) The gown was a classic beauty and no adjustments were needed to be off and modeling this gorgeous gown. (Pictured is the Marianna Gown in Gold) Come on by GLAM COUTURE in the Tampa Bay sim and see the styles that are offered here.
Tampa Bay 111/164/23

No comments: